Thursday, May 2, 2013

 350 Blocks Project: 2013 Update!!

April has come and gone!  How many wonderful blocks do you think I have made this month.  Well, brace yourself, a whole whopping 2 Churndash blocks.  Yes, I know, I hold my head down in shame.  The month started so bright and hopeful.  Then, 1 churndash, a few days later another one.  And then, n-o-t-h-i-n-g, nothing.  I am not doing so good on my block project for this year.

But I can do better, I must do better.  May's goal is 31 blocks.  Ummm, okay.  I have some Betty Boop material that I want to use in a Block of the Month, and needless to say I am behind on this as well.  I want to make some hourglass blocks for another project, yes, that's behind.  Oh, did I mention all the cool maxi dresses I'm planning to make.  Yeah, May is going to be MY month!!!  Oh, wait, I gotta get all my seeds planted in our garden as well.  [sigh], umm, yep, May is going to be my? month.

Love and Shimmies [and out of breath], Steph!!

No comments:

Post a Comment