Saturday, July 27, 2013

Recycle and put to use!

Okay I found a great way to help me be a better blogger, ummmm.  I have it on my IPad now so I can sit and blog all my craft, sewing and redesign sewing room crap, I mean stuff, while I am in my sewing room working on projects.  I have also done some of the many things I have pinned on Pinterest that I will be doing reviews on.  

Here's today's recycled project.  Super easy.

I found this rack in one of our storage units.  It's the kind that you would generally hang in the shower or outside the shower for towels. Well I decided I needed it someplace else since it was not needed in our shower.

I also had these over the door hooks and lots of clear shower hooks.  The rack is hung on the over the door hooks we got from somewhere but could not use for the purpose we got them.  I used some shower hooks to attach the rack to the over the door hooks since the rack itself was also designed to hang over something.  The rack's hooks were too narrow to go over the door, even if it could it would not have allowed the door to close. 


 I took all my crafty design scissors and placed a hook on each pair and hung them from the rack. 




Oops, I also had plenty of a maroon plastic half curved typed shower rings, that is actually what all the design type scissors are hung on.  The other stuff is on the clear ring hooks. (Thank goodness for pictures or I'd never get the story right, lol.)

After that I took all my quilting rulers and rotary cutter and hung each of them from a clear ring hook and placed them on the rack as well. 


I am super happy with this quick and easy recycled project for my sewing room, which beleive it or not is still a work in progress, redesigning it. (Sigh)

Until next time...

Love and stitches, 
Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment