Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Oops, did I miss Monday already?!

I said I would post every Monday, wellllllllllllll today is Tuesday.  Sigh.  At least it is within 24 hours.

The weather here is bad, it's cold, wet, icy, did I mention cold, and I fell crappy.  I think the cold weather is sucking the energy out of me.  However, to train myself to stay on schedule ('cause you know, where would a girl be if she didn't have a schedule to keep) I am going to make this post (yes, I know it's a day late, give me a break here).  

I have a lot of things I want to share so I decided to come up with a plan of how, when and what to post about.  So below is the schedule I am going to follow in this year of blogging.

Each month I am set to blog on Monday's.  The first Monday of the month will be 'Monday Madness' (random, sometimes insane ramblings or poetic ramblings, or just whatever is on my wacky mind); the second Monday of the month will be 'Mystery Meat Monday' (recipe reviews that I have actually tried from Pinterest, Allrecipes, Taste of Town, etc.); the third Monday of the month will be 'Make-It Monday' (again things from Pinterest, DIY's of my own, etc); the fourth Monday of the month will be 'Marvelous Monday' (commercial sewing pattern reviews, DIY sewing patterns, quilts, blocks, The 350 Blocks Project, 2014, ect.); and those few months where we have five Monday's, ummm, well these will just be up for grabs, maybe even some natural hair care/technique/styles.  Or  belly dance information, or maybe even some time with 'Mormon Monday'.  Who knows where we will go, but I want the ride to be joyful and useful!!

So I'm off the set up the Monday's for February.  Due to Valentines Day on the 14th, I may swap the Monday's for something DIY for Valentines Day!  

Love and Shimmies, 
Steph!

2 comments: