Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday Madness - Mad

Hello Hon,

Well, it's Monday again.

I had a migraine all day today.  Convinced myself I could teach my Zumba Toning class after some Migraine Excedrine and a couple hours of sleep.  That was a good choice and a bad choice. I thought I was running late and ended up being early, by an hour.  I hate time changes and I hate my crappy mobile device.  As I was waiting for my class to arrive I made a quick broadcast for my Monday Message on Periscope (you can find me @stephsgotit or click on the Periscope link to my page in the side bar to the right). 

It ws a good choice to go because I convinced my myself I felt better. I did, feel better.  But then I showed my students what not to do which caused me to get sick all over.  Luckily there were only three songs left by that time.  

Because of the migraine, I did not finish the fabulous post I wanted to share with you today.  But I can go ahead and share with you my Periscope broadcast, which is a good message to remember.  I loaded it onto my Youtbe channel for your review.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by, I will still share that fabulous post later this month.  It's about 3 cool things I recently discovered: a place, an item (not from the place that will be mentioned), and ????, teehee.  

Also starting will be a post for the It's A Wrap tab on the first and third Wednesday's of the month. I am super stoked about this.  I have been experimenting and taking pictures so I have a whole selection of them ready to present.  

In the meantime enjoy the broadcast!

Love and Shimmies, 


P.S. I am typing this from my IPad, soooo if the font is funny sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment